You may register (enroll) for courses online (preferred), by mail, by phone (for payment by credit card only), or in person.
Registration for this semester opens 9:00 AM, January 6, 2022. Please do not submit registration forms by mail or in person before this time as they will not be processed until then.
Classes for this semester begin January 24, 2022.
A membership fee of $35.00 per semester is required to take courses. Each course requires an additional fee ranging from $5.00 to $28.00 depending on the type of course (general interest or techology) and the number of class sessions.
- You may fill out a registration form and mail it and your credit card information (checks are no longer accepted for mail-in registration) to the address shown on the form after registration opens. Forms received before registration opens will not be processed until then. The form may be obtained from our printed catalog. Alternatively, you may download the form from this web site and print it at home.
- At the UofSC Aiken Office of Continuing Education in Room 126 of the Business and Education (B&E) Building after registration opens. It is best to call 803-641-3741 before you come to confirm that someone will be there.
- At the Open House (see time and location below). Knowledgeable staff will be there to answer any questions about the courses and take your registration.
- Note that in-person registrations may be paid for by cash, check, or credit card.
- After registration opens, you may call us at 803-641-3741 to register if you are paying with a credit card.
Open House & Registration
January 6, 2022, 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM in Room 122 of the B&E Building.
- For questions about registration, call the UofSC Aiken Office of Continuing Education, 803-641-3741.
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis and continues throughout the semester. Register early as some classes have limited class size or require time to prepare the appropriate number of class materials.
- Please pay for your course with cash (for in person registration; do not send cash through the mail), a check, or a credit card. Full payment and a completed registration form must be received by UofSC Aiken before your registration is complete. You will be sent a confirmation email after your registration is processed.
- All courses and schedules are subject to change. Changes will be announced in the News section in the left sidebar.
- Because of limited space, you must attend only the sessions of the class for which you register.